Thursday, August 23, 2012

Period 8- Basketball

Due Date: Wednesday, August 29th

Welcome Back! Hope you had a great summer and are looking forward to working hard to reach your health and fitness goals through your physical education class. I am looking forward to meeting those of you I have not met and reconnecting with those who have been in class before. We have continued to work hard to improve the basketball classes and hope you will enjoy the semester.

For your first blog, I just want to be sure you know how to comment.
Please leave me a comment with your name and what your favorite thing you did this summer so that I know you are able to use the blog.

The instructions are below.
1. Click on the word "Comment" below and a text box will appear

2. click in the text box and write your comment, in this case your name. Be sure to include your name in all comments

3. Under the text box is a place to decide how you want to comment. If you have a google account you can select that profile. If not select "anonymous" as your profile(remember to put your name in the comment or I will not know it is yours and will not give you credit)

4. Click "post comment" and you are done

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris Goodkind:

My favorite thing this summer was going to Ocean City and Bethany beaches.

Eric You said...

Eric You
The favorite thing I did during summer was watching a lung surgery in China

Anonymous said...

Jack Fisk

Playing JV Football for Wootton

Anonymous said...

Sheri Addison
Went to king of prussia for basketball tourament and went 17-1 in the month of july .

Anonymous said...

Andrew Levine

My favorite thing that I did this summer was go to the beach!

alex dechiara said...

my name is alex dechiara. my favorite thing that i did this summer was going to vist my 18 year old uncle and being able to hang out with him.

Anonymous said...

My favorite thing I did this summer was going to Jamaica.

Nathaniel J.

Anonymous said...

Laney Brooks:
Mrs.Dyer, my favorite thing that i did this summer was going on a road trip with my friend who can drive!

Anonymous said...

Kosta Skardis

Just chilled at Home.

Anonymous said...

Shayon Zadeh

My favorite thing this summer was going to California.

Kelsey Klausing said...

My favorite thing I did this summer was I went to Indiana Pennsylvania to visit my grandfather and went to see the Pittsburgh Steelers Training Camp.

Anonymous said...

Maria Harrington.

My favorite thing this summer was when i went to the beach with the varsity soccer team.

Anonymous said...

Max Jin
My favorite thing I did this summer was going to a sleep away camp at Frostburg University.

Anonymous said...

Aminata Gado:

My favorie thing I did this summer is going to Canada.

Anonymous said...

Rahin Chowdhury

My favorite thing I did this summer was celebrating Eid-ul-Fitr with my friends and family.

Anonymous said...

Dale Kabundji

My favorite thing i did this summer was just chilling out all night

Anonymous said...

Brian Barrett

Got my first job as a caddy

Anonymous said...

Josh Dong
I went to a basketball sleep away camp at Frostburg State University.

Anonymous said...

Nicholas de Leon

My favorite thing this summer was going to Florida for a week.

Anonymous said...

Max Child

My favorite thing I did this summer was go to Top Sail, NC

Anonymous said...

Mark Gottfried

I went to Colorado on a baseball trip with my dad.

Anonymous said...

Alex Diamond
The favorite thing I did during summer was go to california

Anonymous said...

Ricky Lay I went to New York and New Jersey for a week.

Anonymous said...

Jake Gordon
My tennis team went to sectionals