Thursday, August 23, 2012

Period 2 - Net Games

Due Date: Wednesday, August 29th

Welcome Back! Hope you had a great summer and are looking forward to working hard to reach your health and fitness goals through your physical education class. I am looking forward to meeting those of you I have not met and reconnecting with those who have been in class before. We have continued to work hard to improve the basketball classes and hope you will enjoy the semester.

For your first blog, I just want to be sure you know how to comment.
Please leave me a comment with your name and what your favorite thing you did this summer so that I know you are able to use the blog.

The instructions are below.
1. Click on the word "Comment" below and a text box will appear

2. click in the text box and write your comment, in this case your name. Be sure to include your name in all comments

3. Under the text box is a place to decide how you want to comment. If you have a google account you can select that profile. If not select "anonymous" as your profile(remember to put your name in the comment or I will not know it is yours and will not give you credit)

4. Click "post comment" and you are done

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite thing I did this summer was going swimming.

~~Janet Shi

Anonymous said...

My name is Janet Shi, and one thing I loved to do this summer was going swimming.

Anonymous said...

Carolyn Hane
My favourite thing that I did this summer was getting to spend 3 weeks at Interlochen Summer Arts Camp.

Anonymous said...

Justin Santos

Favorite thing i did this summer? I volunteered at the military hospital in Bethesda for about 6 six weeks!

Unknown said...

Nathan Xie
The favorite thing I did this summer was hang out with friends.

Anonymous said...

Robby Pine

My favorite thing that I did this summer was go to Montreal, Canada with my best friend

Anonymous said...

Robby Pine

My favorite thing I did this summer was go to Montreal, Canada with my best friend.

Unknown said...

Hi my name is Tejas and my favorite thing I did this summer was taking a sea plane and seeing glaciers in Alaska

Anonymous said...

Tim Li
My friend from Connecticut came to visit for two weeks

Unknown said...

Justin Lo can't read directions. His favorite event of his summer was going boating out in Florida :D

Anonymous said...

Catherine Yang
My best summer memory was spending a weekend on Assateague Island with friends and wild horses.

Anonymous said...

Matthew Fu
We went to China!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

My name is Denis Mukhin.
My favourite thing I did this summer would be doing gymnastics every weekday. It's a shame to give it up thought, after years of being a gymnast.

Anonymous said...

justin wu- the favorite thing i did this summer was go to las vegas and watch them shows

Anonymous said...

Arthur Juhnn i did not do much in the summer i swam with my little cousins a couple times and played mario kart but that's is pretty much it

Anonymous said...

My name is Shannon Jin, and my favorite thing to do this summer was hanging out with my friends.

Anonymous said...

My favorite thing i did this summer was going bungeejumping

-Borna Afzali P2

Anonymous said...

Hi! My favorite thing I did this summer was going to Chicago with my family friends.

Jackie Kempa Pd. 2

Anonymous said...

Hi my favorite thing I did this summer was going to Chicago, IL with my family friends

Jackie Kempa Pd 2

Anonymous said...

teddy carroll

my favorite part of summer was going on vacay and i saw kirsty ally. (i heard she was famous)

Anonymous said...

Joanne Nah

I enjoyed minigolfing and crabbing in the outerbanks.

Anonymous said...

monia
i had a journey with b my family

Anonymous said...

my favorite thing i did this summer is play super smash bros brawl

Dennis Chen

Anonymous said...

Igor. Went to Spain

Anonymous said...

I'm monia Kabandana , during summer I enjoyed much the day all my school friends came to visit me at my home