Monday, August 18, 2014

Period 7- Team Games

Due Date: Tuesday, September 2nd

Welcome Back! Hope you had a great summer and are looking forward to working hard to reach your health and fitness goals through your physical education class. I am looking forward to meeting those of you I have not met and reconnecting with those who have been in class before. We have continued to work hard to improve the basketball classes and hope you will enjoy the semester.

For your first blog, I just want to be sure you know how to comment.
Please leave me a comment with your name and what your favorite thing you did this summer so that I know you are able to use the blog.

The instructions are below.
1. Click on the word "Comment" below and a text box will appear

2. click in the text box and write your comment, in this case your name. Be sure to include your name in all comments

3. Under the text box is a place to decide how you want to comment. If you have a google account you can select that profile. If not select "anonymous" as your profile(remember to put your name in the comment or I will not know it is yours and will not give you credit)

4. Click "post comment" and you are done

25 comments:

Peter Kang said...

Going to Boston, definitely.

Unknown said...

The favorite thing I did this summer was perform short dramas at the Montgomery County Fair.
-Jessica Nah

Anonymous said...

Joseph Brailovsky

Anonymous said...

Jonathan Yune
This summer I swam

Unknown said...

HI Mrs.Dyer, this is Daniel Zhang, and my favorite thing I did over the summer was my cruise trip to Alaska.

Anonymous said...

Joseph Brailovsky
chillin at the beach

Mark Choy said...

My favorite thing about summer was going to Hong Kong for three weeks.
-Mark Choy

Anonymous said...

Hello. I am Kevin Lai.
This summer, I spent 2 months in Taiwan and the most fun thing I did was go karting.

Anonymous said...

my favorite tings to do this summer was work for your basketball camp and go to the beach!
-Emma Weinstein

Anonymous said...

Jake Warner- My favorite thing I did this summer was going to the beach

Anonymous said...

My favorite thing I did this summer was win a soccer tournament in Argentina.
-Erich Kindermann

Anonymous said...

11 day to cruise in alaska -josh oser

Anonymous said...

Matthew Lind
My favorite thing I did this summer was going to a resort in Mexico

Anonymous said...

Hi mrs.dyer this is Alex Penry my favorite thing i did this summer was jet skiing in St Marteen.

Unknown said...

Hunter Rebein
Definitely the shooting competition I participated in with my father

Anonymous said...

Chanel Lucas
My favorite thing I did this summer was spending time with my friends and family at my Aunt's lake house.

Unknown said...

i went to kings dominion and Hershey park

Anonymous said...

Ben Yi My favorite thing I did this summer was go to the beach with my family

Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is Howard Rong and the most exciting thing I did over the summer was probably going to my cousin's house in Pennsylvania.

Anonymous said...

Going to Alaska on an eleven day cruise
--Josh Oser

Anonymous said...

Nate Frohna
Going to Chicago

Anonymous said...

My favorite thing that I did this summer would probably be going to the beach with my family.

(Sorry I'm late, got injured over the weekend and completely forgot to do the blog)
Zan Husain

Anonymous said...

Todd Mortazavi

I did a lot of wrestling this summer.

Anonymous said...

Christian Teuner:
I came from Germany and stay some days there. Than we drove to Canada. After Canada I join the Wootton Football Team

Anonymous said...

Jacob McGuigan
I went to the beach a lot