Monday, August 18, 2014

Period 2- Advanced Basketball

Due Date: Tuesday, September 2nd

Welcome Back! Hope you had a great summer and are looking forward to working hard to reach your health and fitness goals through your physical education class. I am looking forward to meeting those of you I have not met and reconnecting with those who have been in class before. We have continued to work hard to improve the basketball classes and hope you will enjoy the semester.

For your first blog, I just want to be sure you know how to comment.
Please leave me a comment with your name and what your favorite thing you did this summer so that I know you are able to use the blog.

The instructions are below.
1. Click on the word "Comment" below and a text box will appear

2. click in the text box and write your comment, in this case your name. Be sure to include your name in all comments

3. Under the text box is a place to decide how you want to comment. If you have a google account you can select that profile. If not select "anonymous" as your profile(remember to put your name in the comment or I will not know it is yours and will not give you credit)

4. Click "post comment" and you are done

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

i went to the Grand Canyon Kalise Gilbert

Anonymous said...

Jill Geline
I went to Madrid, Spain over the summer with my soccer team.

Unknown said...

Ray Lu:
My favorite thing to do for my free time is to play basketball with my friends and what i did in summer was to play basketball in China, it was fantastic!

Unknown said...

My name is Humza Mohiuddin and my favorite think to do this summer was when on my friends birthday he bought us into a lacrosse tournament and we played as a team of 10

Anonymous said...

David Yao
My favorite thing i did this summer was staying home relaxing

Anonymous said...

Julian Levin - I went to overnight camp.

Anonymous said...

Sarah Rafiqul
I went to New York to visit my friends and family

Anonymous said...

Edward Xiao
My favorite thing I did this summer was going to Boston and visiting M.I.T and Harvard

Anonymous said...

Michael Lu

My favorite thing I did this summer was to hang out with my friends.

Anonymous said...

Michael Lu

My favorite thing I did this summer was to hang out with my friends.

Anonymous said...

Vincent Zhan

Moved to the USA from Canada.

Anonymous said...

Enrique Garcia
My favorite thing this summer was when i went to OC

Unknown said...

My name is Peter Hechler andmy favorite thing over the summer was going to the Outer Banks beach.

Anonymous said...

Titus Wong
I went to California with my family.

Anonymous said...

I went to my grandma's house in MV slept over for a month and had fun with my old friends from there
Muneeb mirza

Anonymous said...

Chase Erat.

I went to Canada and worked at a summer camp

Anonymous said...

Elijah trent
My favorite thing was playing 7 on 7 at Maryland university

Anonymous said...

My name is Alex Adkins and my favorite thing I did this summer was visiting my relatives in florida

Anonymous said...

Max Pasternak
I went to sleep away camp in Pennsylvania. I also went to the beach with my family.

Anonymous said...

Ali Sabir

Favorite thing to do this summer was sleep

Aaron Zheng said...

My favorite thing I did this summer was going to Florida and swimming in the crystal clear waters of Miami beach.

Anonymous said...

My name is Jalen Davis and my hobby is baseball. I went to the Baseball Hall of Fame this summer with my family.

Anonymous said...

Angelica Isom
I was in FL

Anonymous said...

Andrew Espejo

My favorite thing I did this summer was when I went to Ocean City with my family for a week.