Friday, August 23, 2013

Period 7 Advanced Basketball

Due Date: Tuesday, September 3rd

Welcome Back! Hope you had a great summer and are looking forward to working hard to reach your health and fitness goals through your physical education class. I am looking forward to meeting those of you I have not met and reconnecting with those who have been in class before. We have continued to work hard to improve the basketball classes and hope you will enjoy the semester.

For your first blog, I just want to be sure you know how to comment.
Please leave me a comment with your name and what your favorite thing you did this summer so that I know you are able to use the blog.

The instructions are below.
1. Click on the word "Comment" below and a text box will appear

2. click in the text box and write your comment, in this case your name. Be sure to include your name in all comments

3. Under the text box is a place to decide how you want to comment. If you have a google account you can select that profile. If not select "anonymous" as your profile(remember to put your name in the comment or I will not know it is yours and will not give you credit)

4. Click "post comment" and you are done

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ali Sabir

I loved going to New York this summer

Anonymous said...

Nicky Motazedi
The funnest thing i did this past summer was i enjoyed a lovely vacation with my family in the beautiful state of California.
Nicky Motazedi

Anonymous said...

Naveen Paul
Per.7

The momnent I enjoyed the most this summer was when I went to the beach for 2 weeks, It was fun the waves were chill, I had a great time with Family and friends

Anonymous said...

Haydn McGriff
Hanging with my family and swimming. pd 7

Anonymous said...

Matt Choi - Went to a resort-like neighborhood in Delaware for a week.

Anonymous said...

I worked at your camp this summer and had a great time.
-Shayna Golfer

Unknown said...

My favorite thing this summer was getting my license

-Xavier Hill

Anonymous said...

My name is Muneeb mirza and the best thing i did this summer was playing football with my friends in my neighborhood

Anonymous said...

Hi this is Quinn Phelps and my favorite thing to do this summer was being able to chill with my friends

Liam Harrington said...

Liam Harrington

Anonymous said...

My favorite thing i did this summer was go to Chicago.

-Zayd Ali

Anonymous said...

Sean Liang

Unknown said...

MY favorite thing that happened to me during the summer was getting my license
-Xavier Hill

Anonymous said...

The funnest thing i did this summer was play football and hang with friends
Geoff Pisarra

Anonymous said...

My favorite thing I did this summer was going to a conference with my church at Salisbury University and also playing basketball!
-Laura Darby

Anonymous said...

Michael Palizkar
My favorite thing I did this summer was go to florida.

Anonymous said...

My favorite thing was waking up at 2 p.m everyday
-Donovan Porter

Anonymous said...

Justin Feldman
I liked Bethany Beach this summer.

Anonymous said...

Shannon Welty

The best thing I did this summer is going to the Dominican Republic

Anonymous said...

Robby Severynse

Anonymous said...

Sergio Salcido

I was a lifeguard.

bugeye1524 said...

Haley Zmuda

The best thing i did this summer was tubing down in deep creek.

Anonymous said...

Kwasi Frimpong

The best thing I did this summer was a family vacation in north carolina