Friday, August 23, 2013

Period 5 Basketball

Due Date: Tuesday, September 3rd

Welcome Back! Hope you had a great summer and are looking forward to working hard to reach your health and fitness goals through your physical education class. I am looking forward to meeting those of you I have not met and reconnecting with those who have been in class before. We have continued to work hard to improve the basketball classes and hope you will enjoy the semester.

For your first blog, I just want to be sure you know how to comment.
Please leave me a comment with your name and what your favorite thing you did this summer so that I know you are able to use the blog.

The instructions are below.
1. Click on the word "Comment" below and a text box will appear

2. click in the text box and write your comment, in this case your name. Be sure to include your name in all comments

3. Under the text box is a place to decide how you want to comment. If you have a google account you can select that profile. If not select "anonymous" as your profile(remember to put your name in the comment or I will not know it is yours and will not give you credit)

4. Click "post comment" and you are done

23 comments:

Unknown said...

Matthew Kim

Derrick Daoust said...

Derrick Daoust

My favorite thing I did this summer was go to sleep away camp.

Francis Gomez said...

Over the summer I went to Georgia to see my cousins. While I was there I played basketball with my cousin who is 6 feet and 3 inches it was very hard cause of the size advantage. This is why I joined this class,so it could help my basketball skills and knowledge. Also I went kayaking on Sunday it was a great experience but my arm was killing me but its the fun that counts

Anonymous said...

Ethan Core

Unknown said...

Trey Sullivan
My favorite thing this summer was going to italy

Anonymous said...

Roy Ke

Unknown said...

Daniel Chen
The thing that i did this summer that i enjoyed most was a travel swim meet that i went to in Richmond, VA with the PVS Zone team, where we stayed for 5 days

Anonymous said...


I went to Bethany beach with friends!!!

-Andrew Levine

Anonymous said...

Ben Price

Favorite thing I did this summer: Went to Bethany Beach

Anonymous said...

My name is Michael lin in your period 5 basketball. What I did during the summer was to create some games on pc.

Anonymous said...

I am Steven Zou

Unknown said...

nahom yimam

my favorite thing i did this summer was go to Chicago. it was the first time i vacationed there and i loved it

Anonymous said...

roy ke-my favorite thing i did during the summer was playing ping pong.

Anonymous said...

The best thing I did this summer was finally getting a basketball hoop at my house so I can play anytime.

Adam Dawood

Anonymous said...

Josh Markenson

My favorite thing i did over the summer was go to myrtle beach with my friend and his family and my family

Anonymous said...

Patrick Chen

Unknown said...

Dany Zaslavsky

My favorite thing I did this summer was competing in a brazilian jiu-jitsu competition.

Anonymous said...

Nick Bien

Favorite thing I did over summer was going to thailand

Mitchell Johnson said...

Mitchell Johnson-
My favorite thing I did this summer was my family reunion in Oregon.

Unknown said...

Dany Zaslavsky

Eric Rivera said...


The best thing I did this summer was go to the Dominican Republic.

Anonymous said...

Aditya Iyengar


My favorite thing i did this summer was go and play for my tennis team and i went to Alaska. I went all the way to the article circle.

Jim said...

Chris Golden

My favorite part of summer was when i went to Bethany Beach